- Hereford Netball League
- Back 2 Netball
- Netball Now
- County Academies
- Westside Netball Club
- Leominster Junior Netball Club
- Hereford Junior Netball Club
- South Hereford Tigers (Juniors)
Any one wishing to affiliate any players please contact Helen Booth, County Secretary on email@example.com
- Minimum subscription of 10 Registered Participants £215.00 + £20.00 Regional + £20.00 County
- Plus for each additional Registered Participant, over 18 yrs £25.50
- Plus for each additional Registered Participant, 18 and under £17.50
Young Persons Group
Registered Participants 18 yrs and under (on 1 September in the year of membership), and up to two nominated non-playing leaders over 18
- Minimum subscription of 10 Registered Participants £135.00 + £20.00 Regional + £20.00 County
- Plus for each additional Registered Participant £17.50
Netball Club - Taster Rate 2008/09 (from April until 30th August 2009)
- Minimum subscription of 10 Registered Participants £110.00 + £20.00 Regional + £20.00 County
- plus for each additional Registered Participant , over 18 yrs £15.00
- plus for each additional Registered Participant, 18 and under (on 1 September in the year of membership) £10.00
- This category of membership is available only to "new" members or "returning" members who have not been a member of EN within the last three years
The England Netball insurance scheme is provided with Affiliation, and ensures that Members ( referred to in insurance documents as “Registered Participants”) are covered for Liability and Personal Accident Insurance, at the level of cover applicable to their category of membership.
This document is intended as a guide only - full terms and conditions apply as detailed in the EN insurance policy document, in association with EN's current Memorandum and Articles, Regulations and Policies. An insurance certificate is sent to every affiliated Club each year, which details the benefit and amounts payable. These documents are available to individuals on request, or can be downloaded from the Members Login Area on our website (individuals’ log in).
This insurance is designed to provide Liability Cover for the following 5 main areas :-
- Public Liability - legal liability for bodily injury or property damage to third parties, arising out of the activities of England Netball, its affiliated Clubs, Counties, Regions and Registered Participants
- Products Liability - legal liability for injury or property damage to third parties, arising out of any product (including defective containers) sold or supplied by England Netball, its affiliated Clubs, Counties, Regions and Registered Participants
- Directors' and Officers' Liability - legal liability protection to Directors and/or Officials of England Netball and its affiliates arising out of their executive and management responsibilities
- Libel and Slander - legal liability protection to employed staff of England Netball for defamatory comments made, either verbally or in print
- Professional Indemnity - legal liability for injury or financial loss, which the claimant alleges, has occurred due to incorrect advice, given by those within England Netball and its Regions, Counties, Clubs & Members (Registered Participants) who provide instructions or coaching/advice
Personal Accident Insurance
This insurance is designed to provide Personal Accident benefit for injuries sustained in netball activities.
- Loss of Limb, Loss of Sight, Loss of Speech/Hearing, Permanent Total Disablement, Death
- Broken bones
- Temporary Total Disablement - Subject to a 14 day excess deductible; individual must be in paid employment
- Emergency Dental Expenses - £50 Excess
- Hospitalisation - Confinement of 24 hours or more
- Convalescence - Recuperation following hospital confinement of 7 days or more
- Physiotherapy (under ‘Gold’ coverage)
The coverage varies according to the category of membership and the netball activity undertaken.
Coverage under the Scheme
The policy operates when any of the people/groups listed below are engaged in an activity which is “recognised or authorised by England Netball”. The activities that we “recognise and authorise” are detailed in our most current Policies, Rules and Regulations, which the “FAQs” below seek to clarify.
Members are covered for Liability and Personal Accident Insurance if they have paid the appropriate Affiliation fee and all other participants in that activity are affiliated. Personal Accident cover remains if any of the participants are non affiliated but is reduced to ‘Silver’ cover:
- A Member (Registered Participant) of:
- A Club (‘Gold’ level cover)
- A Young Persons’ Group (‘Gold’ level cover)
- A College or University, ‘Associate’, Youth Club or Junior League (‘Silver’ level cover)
- A County Association Committee (including the County Schools Committees and their activities) (‘Gold’ level cover)
- A Regional Association Committee or Management Board (including Regional Schools Committees and their activities) (‘Gold’ level cover)
- The Committee of a Club or League in which all Participants are affiliated to England Netball (volunteers may be insured separately on payment of an additional fee - please see section below) (‘Gold’ level cover)
- An affiliated IRP (Independent Registered Participant) i.e coach / umpire / tutor / match official / volunteer, appropriately qualified to England Netball via their County Netball Association (‘Gold’ level cover)
- An England Netball or ESNA Honorary Life Member (‘Gold’ level cover)
An additional fee may also be paid to obtain the Liability and Personal Accident Insurances, for Volunteers of England Netball affiliated Clubs/Leagues (whom are not participating in netball activities).By taking out separate insurance cover with England Netball or taking advantage of the newly introduced ‘Silver’ cover for netball activity with non members, you must agree to keep a register of all participants at matches, training sessions, etc, for a period of at least three years. This register must be available for England Netball to view at any time.
The Volunteer insurance application form is available to individuals on request, or can be downloaded from the Members Login Area on our website (individuals’ log in).
To register a claim, please complete a claim form (available online) and send to: Affiliations Dept, England Netball, 9 Paynes Park, Hitchin, Herts. SG5 1EH. Contact Numbers - Tel : 01462 442344 – Fax : 01462 442343